Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Indecision

I never want to make decisions. It doesn't matter what situation I'm in. If I'm hanging out with a friend and it's my turn to decide what we do. Or if I am trying to decide what I am going to do with my summer. I can't even decide what I'm going to do with my life. I can dream. I can dream like crazy. But, no decision or action ever comes from that. I'm always putting it off, like it'll be easier to decide later. But when later is actually now, you don't have very many choices left. Even sitting here, I can't decide what I'm going to do with my day, or even my week. There are decisions that need to be made about college, but I just keep putting those off. I guess it's not bad enough that I can't make any decisions on my own, but I am also a procrastinator.

No comments: