Wednesday, June 29, 2005
All I want to do is Dre-e-e-e-am...
Dreams are the weird things. Sometimes they make so much sense, you wake up the next morning wondering if that didn't really happen to you. Sometimes it's a little disappointing. It's strange that we can live so much without even leaving the comfort of our own home. On the other hand, there are some dreams that are so bazaar that you wonder how that ever made it's way into your head. Like, the other night I dreamed that I was with a group of friends at this party on a beach. None of us could swim, so my stake president came to us and made it so that we could turn into animals. There was a dolphin, a shark, and I think that I was a giant sea turtle. Yeah, I have no idea where these things come from. I just wonder if there is always a logic to dreams, or are they sometimes all these thoughts that are blended together in your mind. Sometimes the thought smoothie is good, and sometimes it's a little sour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment