Sunday, June 19, 2005

Strange, But True.

1. When I was little, I tried to sell rocks that I colored with crayons. The only person that gave me money was my grandpa, he didn't even take one of my masterpieces.
2. Sometimes it's easier for me to read with my crossed.
3. I like opera.
4. When I was younger, all of the kids had a court system called kid-court. We made it up ourselves. It was a way for us to punish each other for doing stupid things. I was always the judge .
5. When I get angry, I imagine my head as a volcano. It sometimes bubbles a little, and sometimes it erupts and kills all of the people.
6.I have a fear of people looking up my nostrils.
7. When I was little, I had a huge space between my two front teeth. I had it until fifth grade. It was a great source of embarrassment and name calling.
8. I was a girl scout of like four years when I was younger.
9. I can't stand stawberry milk. I'll drink it if I have to, but all of the pleasure was gone after I keep drinking the syrup stuff plain.
10. When I was little, my and my friends tried to train bugs to do tricks so that we could start a circus.

No comments: