Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Summer Blues
It's funny that everyone looks forward to summer so much. I do this just like anyone else. I guess there is a lot to look forward to. You get to go on vacations and hang out with your friends... I'm not disagreeing. Those things are all fun. But, I have found that many are the days that I try to find something to occupy my time. Movies are getting boring. Shopping isn't as fun. I've got to do something with the little summer that I've got left, or I think that I'm going to die! I've got to be creative. I've got to do something. I've got to. The only thing that I have to entertain myself right now is my messy room. Is that sad, or what? I am using my summer vacation to clean my room! Ugh.... I just hope that me and my friends can get our acts together. After all, this could be the last summer with a lot of our friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment