Saturday, June 18, 2005

True Blue

I have some of the best friends in the entire world! I don't know how I ended up with them, but I am so lucky that I did. I would die for any of them, and I think that a lot of them would say the same thing for me. My friends are one of the best parts of my life. They can help me to see the positive. They can clear up any gray sky. They inspire me to do better. They are there to shelter me from any storm. They are always there for me, and there is no way that I can ever make any of it up to them. Each moment woth each of my friends is precious. Every time I see them, every movie we watch, every word we exchange. I hope that we will always be together, but even if that doesn't happen, there will be other things that we share, rather than space. I love you guys so much. Thanks to you all for effecting me for the better.

No comments: