Monday, July 18, 2005

Mekelly-Sue

Today as I got ready to write I realized that there is nothing for me to talk about. My mind is blank. Anything that I could talk about, either I already have, or it's like the most boring thing ever. I was chatting with Mekelly-Sue, via MSN messenger, and she said that I should write about her. I think that she may have come up with this idea because we were just talking about crazy people, but whatever the reason.... Here goes.
Mekelly-Sue is such a fun girl. Many people see her as shy, but I know better. She definitely has a wild side, and I love when it shows.
Mekelly-Sue is pretty, too. She has the prettiest color of eyes, and these beautiful, long eyelashes. She is very stylish... and as a side note, she is single.
She is so nice. I love everything about her. I am so glad that she is my friend!
Now, a note for all of those males out there.... Mekelly-Sue loves to have picnics and go for long walks on the beach. Her favorite animal is a seal. And she can be bribed with diamonds.

No comments: