I know that before I said that I had nothing to write about, I was wrong. I just remembered something...
Yesterday I was called as a primary teacher (for church). I was surprised to get this calling. I thought that I was still safe in the young womens program. Now, I can't even go to young women's anymore. I am very upset about this whole thing. I think that it could be fun. And it's not like it's going to be too hard, I only have to teach every other Sunday, since we team teach. But that means that I have to go sit through Relief Society with all of these old people. It's not like I can sit with my mom, because she is in young women. I should have gone to the singles ward when I had the chance. I don't even know what age group I'm teaching. What if I get the very worst class? What if they hate me and flick their snot at me while I'm teaching. There are just so many things to worry about.
I'm really not as worried as it may seem. I just don't know what to think. I have so many mixed feelings about this call.
1 comment:
Jula- you don't even know how sad i'm am that you are leaving me, i seriously want to cry! We really should have gone to the singles ward when we had the chance, but since we didn't i decided i will go with you to relief society. Those little kids who are going to have you as their teacher are so lucky! You are going to do awesome! I love ya man!!
Post a Comment