Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Looks like a Piece to the Puzzle!
I have always thought that everything in life happens for a reason. Recently there have been some things happening that lead me to the thought that even the smallest decisons that we make can make a difference our lives and in the world around us. In a recent blog I talked about how I had to come home from a youth conference early and I was really bummed. Well, Here is how that whole thing all played out.....Well, I felt really sick, but as soon as my ride left, I felt so good. I swear, I could have run in a marathon. So, I went home just kicking myself because I was so bored and I could have been doing something will my day if I had gone. Out of no where, the Relief Society President (who is a good friend of mine) called and asked if I would be willing to help with a wedding reception that was going on that night. The reception was for a guy that had lived next door to me, along with his family. The situation with their family is a little weird, the family all moved away from the Mom into a house that is just a block away. Kind of hard to explain...Anyway, I went and helped at the wedding. It made my neighbor feel good. On top of that, there was a lady there that I used to babysit for. She is now a manager of a store. She was impressed that I am involved in the ward, I guess. So, a couple days later see offered me a job. It all worked out so nicely. The reason that I told this story is to show that everything happens for a reason. If I hadn't gone home from youth conference early, I probably wouldn't have a new job. So, next time you are feeling a little discouraged, just remember that God has his own plans and his own timing. It'll all turn out great in the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing that story. It was a very good insight and makes me stop and think that there's something bigger out there, even if we can't see it right now.
-H. Bear
Post a Comment