Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Cart Crime

Today I went to the store. As I got out of my car, I noticed something that was most vexing to me. There was a shopping cart right in the middle of a parking spot. In the fact, there were carts scattered all over the parking lot. That's not what really grabbed my attention, you see that type of thing all of the time. What really bothered me was that the carts were RIGHT NEXT to the cart return. Why can people not make that effort to put the carts back where they belong? One of the carts that I saw the seriously five steps away from the cart return. The whole thing is just so annoying. People are trying to make their shopping experience a breeze by just leaving the cart where ever on God's earth they feel like it. All this does is make things harder for others. Have you ever gone somewhere and you had to get out and move a cart before you could park? Well, you can thank those meanies for your trouble. If any of you out there are guilty of just leaving the carts, please change your ways. If you don't...you'll be sorry!

1 comment:

Ganimobile said...

I know, I hate that. IT's like they are beyond lazyness to put it in the dang thing.