Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yippidy-Skippidy

I love to dance. Not necessarily to dance in a performance or anything like that. I just love to listen to music and try to become a part of it. It totally gives me a rush, even though I am usually all by myself. I know that I sound so silly, but there you go. After reading my other blogs, I would think that everyone would be used to it. This is just the way that I am feeling right now. I was reading this book the other day in which the main character was a dancer. I loved the way that she explained dancing to someone. She said that dance was like music. If there was a deaf person watching her dance, they would be able to "hear" the music by seeing her movement. Something to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's neat, I've never thought of dancing like that, but I like it. -H.Bear