Thursday, September 29, 2005

Teeter Totter

Everything is great.
Everything is horrible.
I feel like I could fly.
I feel like I could fall.
This is the best time of my life.
This is the worst time of my life.
Can someone please tell me what I should be feeling?
I just can't seem to decide.

3 comments:

AngieDoodle said...

That's amazing. I'll tell you what shocks me. When stupid people put commercials on my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Well, I like your blogs.
I know what you mean about not knowing what you feel or how you feel. Sometimes life is so confusing. You would think that since they're your feelings, you could figure them out. But that's not the way it seems to go most of the time. I totally feel you man (woman)! -H.Bear

fezzik said...

Dude, I totally understand. Things just seem to be going crazy. I do believe sometimes it's next to impossible to be able to sort through your own emotions.