Sunday, October 02, 2005

Beyond the Chicken

I think that I have finally found my life's calling. It may sound silly to some, but that's because you don't have the gift. One day, I was working at job number one and I thought that it would be funny if I drew a picture on the to-go bag that someone's sub was about to go in. That's how it happened. Now, I draw on like every to-go bag. I know that it can be really annoying. I'm sure that it is really irritating to the people that I work with. The nice thing is that it is so fun, it just makes the day go by that much more quickly. Now that I have my calling figured out, there's still one more problem. I am having a brain fart. I can't think of any ideas of how to draw anything. We are selling a lot of this new sub (the Cabo Chicken), so I've got that one down. I just draw a chicken with a big sombrero. The ham sandwiches are pretty easy, too. To be honest, all of my drawings could use a little work (except for the chickens- let's not touch that one). So, if there are any of you out there that know the secrets of drawing a cow (.....I mean, steak) or any other edible animal, please pass your knowledge to me. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure that the customers will appreciate it, too. Just think, you'll help to change the world, one drawing at a time.....

1 comment:

fezzik said...

When I come home, I'm going to have to order To Go from--Job Number One so I can have an Ashlyn Original. :) I'm sorry I can't help you with the drawing tips. I'm afraid I'm lacking somewhat largely in that department.