Thursday, September 29, 2005
Banana Pancakes
I feel like I am never able to eat breakfast. By the time that it hits noon, I am starving. I never really seemed to have this problem before now. I wish I knew what it was. I starting thinking back to the days when my mom would wake us up early so that we could all have a good breakfast before we headed off to school. Then I remembered....Banana Pancakes. Oh, what glorious things they were. My mom would make those quite often because we like them so much. But just calling them Banana Pancakes would be selling them sort. They also had chocolate chips. Mmmmm.... I get hungry just thinking about it. Now I just have to grab a piece of cold pizza out of the fridge as I run to work, and that's when I'm lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never had banana pancakes. They sound absolutely delicious. Cold pizza's pretty good, though. :) Just remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. :D
Post a Comment