Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Last Weinee

There are many sad things in life that might make us want to cry. For me, I think that there are quite a few. I'm definitly a cry-er. But I'll tell you the one thing that makes me eyes mist:

When I'm eating a can of Beanie-Weinee (which I often do), I love to eat the pieces of hot dog that are in it. It's like a special little bonus. It sort of reminds me of the prize that you get in the bottom of the Cracker Jack boxes. The sadest thing is when you pull the fork from your mouth to realize that you have just eaten, or are just about to eat, the last weinee.

3 comments:

fezzik said...

What are beanie-weenies? I'm very sad about your last hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing the small things in life that we care so much about. :) I've never had Beanie-Weinees before, though. -H.bear

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...you are definently missing out if you've never had beanie-Weinee! It is the best camping food ever! you gotta eat them warm though, it doubles the yum! -Gc