Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Can You Tell Me?

Questions. Things I don't know. Things I don't understand.
Here we go......
1. Why do they call them "mint toothpicks"? There is nothing minty about them!
2. How is it that some people, places , or experiences seem so familiar to you, even though you know that they are new?
3. Why do all of the dogs in the neighborhood start barking at each other right as I am trying to get to sleep?
4. Why are autographs so valuable? If I scribbled my name, would it mean anything?
5.Why would anyone want to work at Hot Dog on a Stick? You have to wear those dorky hats or really short shorts. Are there little kids that dream of that job?
6. Why can't life be fair?
7. Why does everyone that I talk to make such a big deal about me being single? Is there something so wrong with me? It feels pretty normal to me.
8. Why pay more when you can pay less?
9. How can people actually enjoy the filth of the world?
10. How can life be so simple, yet so complicated?
11. Do spiders go to Heaven?
12. In that song, "One is the Loniest Number", Why is 2 as sad as 1? It's not completely by itself?
13. Why am I the way that I am?
14. How do you get to Sesame Street?
15. Where am I going with this blog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! You're single?!! I mean, you're 19 and you're still single?!!
jk. I don't think you need to be too hasty in that department just yet. Maybe when you're 30.
I think the number 2 is sad "because it's the loneliest number since the number 1." :)
-H.bear

Ganimobile said...

actually ashlyn, i'm your secret admirer so I wouldn't count yourself single anymore. and you are the way you are because god made you and god doesn't make mistakes