Thursday, October 06, 2005

Metal Slinky

Today was such an odd day. My car was being stupid, so I couldn't go to job number two. A strange gay guy said that I was "a keeper". The power in my bathroom kept going out when I was blow drying my hair. These things may not be the most normal, but they don't bother me. Not really, anyway. Now, as the day comes to an end, I can see that all of my petty trials are nothing to the crapiness that I feel now. I have let several people down, just today. I really didn't mean to. I would never even dream of being so self-absorbed. But it happened. I didn't think about other people and now I feel the sores that it left. It wasn't even worth it. So, in the long run, I ended up screwing everyone over. I hurt others and I hurt myself. I'm sorry, I hope that you can forgive me.

No comments: