The way that I keep myslef from doing things that I know that I shouldn't is that I ask myself if I'm stronger. Am I stronger than whatever object I'm going against?
I'm sronger than money.
I'm stronger than words.
I'm stronger than drinks.
I'm stronger than hate.
It usually helps me to put things into prespective.
But, there is one thing that I just can't seem to kick. I have a little white-lie monster inside of me. I will say things that I know aren't true. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm stronger, but it just slips out. My problem is usually that I exaggerate. I'll be telling a story and just make something into a lot bigger of a deal than it really is. There are also those times that I just tell a full out lie. I did one of those recently. I hate the feeling of it. You feel guilty for saying it, and you are afraid that you are going to get caught. Sheesh! I've really got to stop doing this stuff!
"Now I'm stronger than yesterday....."
1 comment:
Bravo girlfriend! You are stronger! funny thing is that i say that too,and it helps for most things. i usually say "no i am not going to do that because i am stronger than caffeine" good luck! it's tough, but not as tough as you!
Post a Comment