Sunday, October 23, 2005

Rock the Roll

I have a confession to make. There are those times when I use the last of the toilet paper on the roll and I won't change the roll. I know, it's horrible. I mean, I will go and get more TP and set it next the toilet, but I will never actually put a new roll on the little doo-hicky. I have no idea why this is. And lately, I was thinking that I should change. It took a great deal of courage, but I tried to change the roll the next chance that I got. In a moment of stupidity and....more stupidity, I accidently flushed to metal doo-hicky down the toilet. You'd think that it wouldn't flush, or go very far, at least. But, it was gone forever. My Dad had to go and buy a new doo-hicky for our bathroom. So, I have since gone back to my old ways of letting someone else do the job. Sad, but true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed, I cried, I loved this blog. I too have a problem loading doo hickey's....especially the paper towel holder...LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW...just think...you could poo a solid five-inch long crap and it wouldnt get stuck!

fezzik said...

Dang funny. We almost flushed ours down here. Luckily, she didn't push the button. I think you're wise in letting someone else do it from now on. :)