Sunday, October 23, 2005
Something I've Learned
I have just learned that eating obsenely large amounts of food will not take away any pain that you are feeling. Some of you out there may have already learned this, but for those you that haven't....I have learned first hand. I think that what was going through my mind was that if I eat a lot and get sick, then I won't be able to be angry with anyone but myself. It should at least distract me from whatever is bothering me. Yes, I got sick. Yes, I got mad at myself. No, I didn't forget about the other thing that was making me mad. So, really, it just made me double angry. Not such a good thing, I'd say. So, I hope that you will all learn from my mistake and not let this same thing happen to you. This is your warning....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment