Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Hero

My hero always does what he knows is right.
My hero is always listening.
My hero is always willing to give me feedback.
My hero is always giving.
My hero loves more than I ever thought possible.
My hero loves his family.
My hero loves God.
My hero is a friend to everyone.
My hero goes out of his way to help someone with a disability.
My hero is patient.
My hero does everything with his whole heart.
My hero is humble.
My hero is fun.
My hero is just like what I want to be.
My hero is a seven-year-old boy in my Primary class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! when I read the first half I was thinking "Pixie, you gotta marry this guy, he is a keeper" But then I read the last line :) well I suppose if you are patient it could happen. (j/k)-Gc

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love little kids?! Their so perfect and innocent. -H.bear

fezzik said...

Man, don't you just think little kids are the greatest? They hardly have any prejudices and they're just the best. They are so close to Heavenly Father and have the greatest desire to do good in the world. I'm glad you're enjoying your primary class. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!
truly from your heart, keep up the writting!
One day you will be the best mom, this calling is teaching how to love the sometimes...impossible!!!