Thursday, December 01, 2005

Garbage Talk

Don't tell worry about what you think that I want to hear. I want to know the truth. Just tell it to me the way that it is. Don't sugar-coat it. If you're afraid that you'll hurt me, don't. I can take it. What hurts is that I never know when you're lying to me or not.

3 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

I promise, if i have something to say, i WILL! I'm glad that you're not a wim. i hate how some people are dying to know the truth, but little d they know "THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" Be strong!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AngieDoodle said...

Author's note:
I did not have one person in particular in mind when I wrote this blog. I wrote this because sometimes I feel like everyone around me is trying to sugar coat things. Sometimes I'm not sure how much coating I'm being fed, and how much of it is the truth. There's the reasoning. Now you know.....