Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blue Moon....Not Quite

You've heard about those strange new advertising methods. Temporary tatoos on the forehead, and things like that. Well, I think that I have finally developed an idea of my own. It came to me quite easily, actually.
Last week, I was at job number two and I was cleaning the window display. I was dusting and scrubbing the floor and things like that. It was about 8:30 in the morning, so basically the only people that were around were the mall-walkers or other employees.
Don't worry, that's not the story.
While I was doing my little chore, I was usually bent over. I fear for the people that happened to see, I'm sure that it was nothing pretty. (Don't worry, I didn't have plumbers crack or anything).
It ended up taking me about an hour to get everything done that I needed to.
About twenty minutes later.... I went into the ladies' room and I happened to be looking in the mirror. That's when I saw it. The sticker that took up half of my hind-quarters.
You see, I neglected to mention that I was wearing new pants. I didn't know that, but everyone else in the mall did. Exactly what I need, more attention on my big booty!
Well, there you go everyone. Now you know that Gap does indeed sell Left Seam Denim. As if th signs in their windows weren't enough. Now, everyone and their dog is going to rush and get these pants, just because they saw how great they look on me. Yeah right......
It was an idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the track i saw a guy with the sticker still on his pants, i was going to tell him but i figured maybe he knew it was there and was trying out a new fashion statement. So i didn't bother...

AngieDoodle said...

We'll just say that's what I was trying to do....

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

ha ha ha ha...i mean, sorry =D

fezzik said...

Nice. :D