Saturday, February 11, 2006
Look What The Tide Washed In...
For those of you that are not aware, I just went to Florida. I had a fabulous time. Not only that, but I was able to learn and observe new things. One thing that I noticed was when we went to the beach. There were all of these old people there. Some were lounging, some were walking with a loved one, others were running around with there metal detectors in search of treasure. I'm sure that they were all having a lovely time, whatever they may have been up to. Anyway, the point of my little story is to illustrate what I witnessed there on the sands of Datona Beach. Every one of those old foggies looked like a piece of bacon. They all had these extremely dark tans. it was totally crazy, I've seen nothing like it before. It was especially nice seeing the contrast between their dark skin and their shimmering white locks. Hhhmmmm..... I guess the sadest part about it is that I am in "the prime of my life" and my skin color is about the same as their hair. Talk about livin' it up......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just think, though. Because of your fair skin, you won't be getting skin cancer when you're their age! Happy days! :)
That's what I meant....Sorry all!
we need to go tanning together again!
That was quite a good time...
Post a Comment