Monday, February 13, 2006

Sheild Your Eyes!

I have recently come to grips with the fact that I look horrible in sunglasses. It's so sad. It's not just one type of glasses that looks horrible, they all do. I think that I have tried on about every style that has ever existed, but alas.....it's just not meant to be. There's not even on thing that I can blame it on. My entire facial structure is wrong (if you want to sport some cool shades, I mean). I have high cheek bones, a large jaw, villian eyebrows, high ears......
I seriously am not complaining about the way that I look. I just think that it's so wrong that sunglasses don't work for me. Ugh! Cruel, cruel world!

4 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

i completley disagree! last year you wore some sunglasses that i totally loved, along with some plain glasses! i just think that you can't see the good in your own apperance; that's how it is with everyone!

fezzik said...

It's okay. I can't wear sunglasses, so we'll suffer together. :)

And I'm sure you DO look good in sunglasses. Can't say I've ever seen you in them, though. Oh, wait! I lied! I have, and you do too look good in sunglasses!

Ganimobile said...

HA! not true. you know which sunglasses I like. Do you remember that one time that we worked at quiznos with sunglasses on almost the entire time? Don't worry about what other's think cuz I absolutely love your sense of style. WORK IT GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

I've got a picture of you in sunglasses that says different. You look amazing!!!