Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sweet Tooth

The other day I was eating my Easter candy (what a surprise), and the funniest thought came to my mind. I was thinking about different candy, different holiday.....I was thinking about Halloween. I remembered that as soon as I would get my trick-or-treating treasure, I would carefully lay out each piece. Then I would count how many pieces I had aquired to determine whether or not my evening had been successful. Of course, I counted it several times. Candy is something far to important to make such a silly mistake on. Next, I would group all of my goodies together according to type. After that, I would split them into their own little candy pods (M&M's with M&M's and so on and so forth). I think you know where I'm going with this. I just can't believe that I spent so much time and effort on something so silly. I had trouble getting my homework done, but when it came to candy I really buckled down. Meh... I'm a pysco. Now you know. Cause I'm sure that you were wondering.

2 comments:

Ganimobile said...

man that is totally understandable. Who didn't group their candy haha.

Anonymous said...

I certainly have sorted my candy. It's nothing to be ashamed of. :) Candy is just too good to not give it proper thought and consideration.
-H.bear