Saturday, June 10, 2006
Brother Skittles
Last night when I went to your viewing, I could have sworn that you were sleeping. You had such a peaceful look on your face. You are so close. I could touch you....But, you're not here anymore. I just can't believe it.... I've never had anyone close to me die before. When my grandma died I was only eight. I didn't really understand. But, you....You were just here. It seems like I was just shaking your hand. I just barely saw you at church.....You were my Sunday School teacher the entire time that I was in Sunday School. You taught me some of life's most important lessons, in the scriptures and out. You have been pretty much the only home teacher to ever visit my family faithfully. I remember when you brought me ice cream for my birthday. A whole gallon just for me. That was good stuff....I feel like you're another dad to me. I know that I'm not the only one that feels this way. You're the best. You're an awesome example. I can't wait till we can meet again. We all love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. I had met him a few times, but I didn't know him really well. He will surely be missed.
-H.bear
Post a Comment