Many of you may think that you know how to back seat drive. Well, I'm willing to bet that you are wrong. Today I will clue you in on the correct procedure. However, I would like to warn you: #1- This may be a little dangerous. Use with caution. I know that I have amazing driving skills, so it was easy for me, but it might not be for you. #2- This is more than a way of driving, it's an art. Therefore, it may be a little addicting at first.
THE steps:
1. Primary driver sits in driver seat.
2. Primary driver turns key and starts car.
3. Primary driver shifts into gear.
4. Primary driver leaves foot on break until secondary driver is in postion.
5. Secondary (Back Seat) driver takes their seat in the back seat of the vehicle.
6. No seatbelt required (we live on the edge).
7. Secondary driver leans over the seat.
8. Secondary driver places a firm grasp on the steering wheel.
9. Primary driver releases the break and pushes the gas.
AWAY WE GO!
Please note: Back Seat driving is not for everyone. Please consult your doctor and you conscience before attempting. (Do not, by any circumstances, consult parents).
4 comments:
Its official: You are never getting in the backseat of my car while I am driving. When it comes to driving, I am kind of a control freak and I am pretty sure your new art form may drive me insane.
I had this one friend that used to beg his grandpa to let him borrow his 1997 Caddy with all leather interior so we could take it out for a night. The few time we were able to, we played a game where you had the driver and two guys in the backseat. The driver would take us out to the middle of nowhere and proceed to speed the car up until we were doing 110mph and then we would take corners as fast as we could. The two guys in the backseat would not wear seat belts so we could slide all over the huge seat. His grandpa polished the leather in the car so it was really slick. We used to just glide back and forth in that backseat as my friend would take corners as fast as he could. It was stupid, yes, but fun.
I've been witness to this manuever and it's crazy how well it can work. :) good times, fun stuff.
-H.bear
Leather seats, eh? Yeah, my car is old, but it's not a classic. No leather sliding for me. But thanks for the wonderful suggestion. :)
encouraged only while sober =D
Post a Comment