Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Altered Vision

Everything that I once found in myself has now disappeared. The image has changed.
It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just different.
Just when I thought that I had myself figured out. When I finally reached the point where I was comfortable with who I am...The lights seem to change colors.
It's like I'm in one of those old funny houses with all of the mirrors and everything.
I'm still the same person inside, but it can be hard for me to recogonize that.
This whole thing should make me stronger, so that I really will know who's inside.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It comes with time, hon. We're all trying to find ourselves at this point in life, and we're probably all not doing too great of a job with it. Do what you know is right and the rest will fall into place.