Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Friendly Separation

Do you like the show Friends?
How much do you like it? Enough to take the challenge?
In our apartment we have been doing nothing but watching that show.
I guess you could say that we are having a marathon.
Pretty soon we are going to finish up with season 8 and I will have run out of videos to watch.
Whatever will we do? It'll be lonely, that's for sure.
So....If any of you out there happen to have a couple DVDs of the show that we could borrow.....
that would be great.
And just for the record- it's not an addiction. We can stop anytime we want. Now give us the movie! :)

3 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

Wahoo friends!!!!!! i LOVE FRIENDS! After, what was it, 10 hours of it i'm still not tired of it. I'm just tired due to the lack of sleep. I pity the person i sit next to in calc because i might just start snoring.

Ganimobile said...

man does 10 hours sound pathetic to you? ME NEITHER. Luckily we found a "friendly" angel who can supply us in our DVD lacking. THANK YOU JOSH even if you aren't cute.

fezzik said...

Woo-hoo! Friends, Friends, Friends, Friends, Friends, Friends!!! However, it's a little distressing now.

YES! Josh rocks.