Monday, August 07, 2006

Chips Ahoy!

Here I am at the start of a new adventure.
I now officially unemployeed. I quit my job. I'm a little sad because I miss all of the wonderful friends that I have made. I'm also sad because I miss the money. Man, I miss the money. Not only am I unemployeed, but I'm also poor.
But, no complaints. I chose to have it this way. I'm just hoping that my parents are suddenly very willing to help with finances since my brother has come home from his mission....Ha ha.
I am looking forward to a month of freedom. No work, no worries.
I was a leader at girls camp last week and I was my friend's bridesmaid on Saturday. So, I have got all of the hard stuff out of the way.
Here am, shoving off. Imagine me breaking the bottle of a departing boat or something. That's kinda special.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo I can picture the bottle-breaking ceremony and everything. At least now you have time to get ready for moving to college. I've been a slack and haven't packed or done anything AT ALL to get ready. I'm getting worried- I might die trying to get everything ready next week while working the whole week too. Oh well, it was my bad. TTFN-h.bear

Jess said...

That's awesome! Hey, aren't you coming to USU this fall? You could work at Macey's with me! It would be awesome.. Anyways, this is Jess Anderson by the way, in case you didn't know. Later!
p.s. Congrat's on the freedom. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

when you hit, oh...about week 3 you get so bored and you want nothing more than to get out. Ha ha, i haven't packed either! Guess what though, last night Fezz and I went bathroom shopping. We bought everything to decorate our bathroom. It was so expensive neither of us will probably be able to eat for a month, but at least our bathroom will be awesome!

AngieDoodle said...

Well I hope that your bathroom isn't too cool. Me and Gani don't want to be left in your dust... Besides if it's too cool Betty might not feel as comfortable. :)

Anonymous said...

If you don't have any money and need money why did you quit your job?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted again. I haven't heard from you in awhile. Good luck with the finances.

AngieDoodle said...

I quit my job so that I would be able to spend some time with my family after my brother got home from his mission and before I left. I also wanted to be able to take part in the activities that are part of my church callings. I realize that working brings in the money. I knew what I was getting into, I'm just complaining because this is my blog and I can. Sorry if that bothers you. Thanks for your question.

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

betty no longer exists! her name is stephanie!

AngieDoodle said...

Yeah, that's what I heard. Maybe her middle name is Betty or something...that would be neat. :) But, I guess that I should start calling her by her actual name. Otherwise I might start calling her Betty by mistake. ;)