Things change.
It's true. Did you know?
Well, they do.
It's just a little crazy sometimes.
This past weekend I went and saw the musical at my high school.
Two of my siblings were in it. They did a great job.
My little sis was in the chorus and my bro played the part of Pelenor.
(Oh, they did Camelot, by the way).
*I must add that my brother was so funny that I just about wet myslef*
Anyway, it was weird to see all these people that I went to high school with.
It was especially weird to see all of the seniors. They were just sophomores when I was there!
I guess the weird part about it is that it seemed like I was older when I was a senior.
Make sense? No, not really but there you go.
I now make an end to this, the rantings and ravings of November the 20th.
Amen.
PS- Please excuse the level insanity. It's what happens when you overload on too many blueberry muffins. Wa ha ha!!!
4 comments:
"Yummy" I woke up to the smell of those muffins. It was very relaxing!
No, no, I know exactly what you mean! I used to think I was so much mature than I really was. Now I just accept the reality that I'll never be mature. :)
ah, who needs that stinking W word. I say leave it off
mmm, muffins...
-h.bear :)
Post a Comment