Eyes grow moist and vision becomes hazy.
Tears stream down a smooth, warm cheek.
Crying is such a strange action. It can mean so many different things.
This past week I have experienced several different kinds of cryings, so it's kind of fresh in my thoughts.
To name a few...
Cries of depression,
Cries of defeat,
Cries of frustration,
Cries of fatigue,
Cries of hurt,
Cries of a breaking heart,
Cries when you cry for no reason at all,
Cries of joy,
Cries of surprise,
and Cries of joy from the spirit....which is my favorite.
(You know, the kind of cry that bursts out when you are so overcome with the incredible love of the Savior...that one). :)
Well, gosh. This is a really strange blog. And, no- I did not experience all of these different types of cries this week. I just wanted to clear that up. There are just different types that I could think of from past experience.
I just love crying. It always makes me feel so good after all is said and done.
Well....uhh....err.....There you go.
The End.
1 comment:
Well if you ever need it, I've got a shoulder
Post a Comment