Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Getting Pretty ANGERED!

Well, it's 6:30 in the morning. I have been up all night trying to cram for my final that is at 9:30. Eh, I'm not complaining. I did this to myself. Besides, it hasn't been that bad. I haven't really been too tired. I have been able to remember everything that I've gone over. All that kind of good stuff.
Anyway, I just thought that I would take a quick break from my studies and write a blog. I have to get out some major frustrations. Cause, dang. I'm ticked.
I hate ants.
Even worse than ants...flying ants. They are huge. They are annoying. And they are taking over our apartment.
I'm not sure why they decided to bug us (ha ha) all of the sudden...but, seriously, I think that I just might loose it.
I mean, I have been seeing plenty of ants around the apartment over the last few days. But I guess I didn't really know how bad it was until last night. Oh my heck!!!!
I killed like six ants within a few minutes of each other earlier on in the evening, but that is nothing.
Just a few moments ago I found the headquarters.
An army.
A nightmare.
So, ya know, of course I went a little crazy. Normally I am okay with bugs, but this is really too much for me.
I ran to the pantry and grabbed the fly swatter. I started wacking those things like there is no tomorrow.
But...nothin. I probably only killed a few of them...and I was going for quite a few minutes.
I think I am going to vaccum those suckers up as soon as everybody else is awake.
Grrrr!
Ya know, I do love living here. And I am sad about having to moving away. But this is it! AAARRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I just have to add in that as I was writing that last sentence I found two ants on my text book. THAT IS IT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eewwww, I'm sorry. I got lucky- up here on the fourth floor, the worse we get is the occassional bee.
Good Luck!
-H.bear

Ganimobile said...

I'M WITH YA MISTY!!! I hate my ants and I find great pleasure in sucking their poor helpless and defenseless bodies into the vacuum where they can never again torture the holiness that is Q2!