For all of the times that I've felt down,
For all of the pain that I've gone through,
For all of the doubts that I've had,
For all of the stress that I've experienced,
For all of the weight that I've carried,
For all of those times that I've felt like I would never be enough...
It's amazing the joy that I have felt.
It's amazing how much I have learned.
It's amazing that I'm never alone.
It's amazing the burning that I feel inside.
It's amazing that I know something without ever really seeing it.
It's amazing how it can make my heart race.
It's amazing how clear it seems.
It's amazing that peace replaces all other feelings.
It's amazing how it can kiss and heal my wounds.
It's amazing the love that overcomes me.
2 comments:
Beautiful! With opposition in all things, there are the hard times, but the good things finally appear, they make everything else worth it. I hope that made sense.
Peace out- H.bear
Without the bitter you would never recognize the sweet. It's during these bitter times that you feel there is no one. I feel that feeling so often, but i know we are never alone. He is so close to us, but sometimes we have fall. If we didn't, we would never learn to pick ourselves us again.
Post a Comment