There is a conversation that never leaves my mind.
It haunts me like a nightmare.
Not one that I expected to have.
One that I never would have hoped for.
Every word and breath is etched in my brain.
I think of the tears that were shed after I hung up the phone.
I remember the way that my lungs burned.
I remember how I ran out of tears.
I remember how light headed I felt.
Nothing was right.
Things will never the same.
There must have been many tears shed.
So many sad people...
We miss you.
2 comments:
http://prieslar.info/?search=sex+anonse+poznan
http://prieslar.info/?search=universo
http://prieslar.info/?search=Prosto++mostu+program+telewizyjny
http://prieslar.info/?search=tuz+przed+matura
http://prieslar.info/?search=pralka
http://prieslar.info/?search=allegro+licytacje
well whatever that comment means. Pixie, one thing that you taught me is it's always good to have a friend there for you and that's what you have always been for me. If there is ever a time when I can return the favor just let me know and I'm there. I saw the dedication in the yearbook and I'm so glad that they did that (I hope that's what you are refering to). But anyway, you just keep holding on, we've all got you!
Post a Comment