Sometimes I feel like I'll never do anything really wonderful with my life.
It's not that I don't want to.
You betch your boody that I do.
I want to do something great that will leave someone feeling better.
I want to help people become the best that they can.
I want to change the world and make it as wonderful as it should be.
That's not to say that if I'm not solving world hunger I'm wasting my time.
No siree.
But what I mean to say is that there are so many ways that I can live a richer life.
I can do something with my time.
I wish that after I set a goal, I could follow through with it.
I sometimes do...but only if there is some sort of pressure on me.
I keep asking myself what I'm doing with spare time that I've been given.
And, it's sad...I don't know.
It's like that time never existed.
I sit as still as a stone, unmoving, and time passes my door in the breeze.
I wish that I could do something with my life and make a difference.
But will I?
2 comments:
Remember, you don't have to do something amazing to change the lives of those around you. All you need to do is be a good friend and you can change the world for the better. Be strong! Love ya!
-H.bear
ARE YOU SERIOUS? you have impacted my life in a way that I could never really explain to you! SERIOUSLY! As have many of my friends, but you have always been there for me no matter what. Stood by me and I know that you are like that with others as well. I know you have helped others even if you feel you haven't. The reason for that being because you are a silent helper. You aren't in it for the glory so you don't always get to receive that recognition for it. But I've known you for a long time and you don't even mind that. Gosh I'm lucky to have you for a friend. THANK YOU
Post a Comment