Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pulse

I was thinking that it had been a while since I blogged last. Too long.
So I have been thinking about it the last few days.
What should a blog about?
And ya know what I thought of?
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
It's a problem that I encounter all too often.
So I just thought that I would write.
Right now.
And let you know that I am still alive.
All of you many people that read my blog.
Ha ha ha.
I guess the more accurate thing to say would be that I was reminding myself that I'm alive.
I'm alive.
Good.
Now we all know.
But I am rather cold.
I am sitting in the library.
And I think that the person running the AC had gotten a little carried away.
But now I must go.
Thank you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs. :) And I like reading your random ramblings. They're kinda fun. :)
Peace out dude.
-H.bear