My head feels like it's huge. I am so congested. I can hardly breath. My throat is killing me. And besides that, I am super parched.
Wow. I sound so sad. I promise I am not usually such a complainer. I just....I....uh......Well, ya know, I don't think that I really need a reason to be such a bum. It's my blog. That means that I qualify for the position of Queen Bum.
I guess I just thought that I would give the world an update.
I feel no good.
Tis the season.
3 comments:
It's your blog so you can complain if you want to!
I clicked on 'singing in the shower' under the interests in my profile, which is how I came across your blog (just in case you were wondering).
Blog on! :D
ribinn
oh, and I hope you feel better soon
Somehow I have NO sympathy
Post a Comment