I'm sure that my roommates are so tired of hearing about this.
But I just can't get it out of my head.
No, it's not like I am going to need professional help or anything.
It was just a dream.
Just a stupid dream.
But the images won't leave my mind.
The knowledge that I was going to die was so real.
I was praying so hard.
So hard.
My ears were so full of noise.
It just seems unreal that it was just my imagination.
Of course I'm glad that it was... but you know what I mean.
I just wish that I could forget about it.
Driving is the worst.
I always think about it when I'm driving...cause that's where I was in the dream.
Hmmm...
Anyway, I just needed to empty my mind.
I leave you now for, what I hope will be, a dreamless sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment