Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nothing but Complaints

I am not even sure why I am writing.
I haven't really been feeling the whole blogging thing too much anymore. I think that it's probably because it seems like nobody else is writing.
But here I am. In the wee hours of the morning.
It's so ridiculous. I'm not tired at all.
This is one thing that I hate about working so late at night. Okay, so it's not really all that late...but it's late enough. And then- lucky me- I get to wake up bright and early and head off to another ridiculous day of work. Such is life, I guess. Man, it really sucks.
I hate to complain more than I usually do. Actually, that's not completely true. I don't really care. It's late at night, so it's kinda what I'm feeling like doing. Plus, this is my blog. I can write about anything I want. I think that I am probably the only one that reads it anyway. And also... If I can spare my roommates from hearing as many complaints as they normally so....I think that everyone will be happier.
Now- for the complaints....
1. I can't decide what to do with myself.
2. I hate cold weather. What am I doing in Logan, you might ask. Well... that's a good question. Snow is nice and everything... but I prefer sun. I didn't realize how much I hates cold till now.
3. Some stupid person thought that they would be funny and leave a kitten on our porch for Kim's birthday. The cat was only here for a few days....but that was a few days too long. I am allergic to cats....so that stupid thing is killing me. It has been like two weeks and even though we have cleaned like crazy, my eyes still itch and I am miserable.
4. Money. I want more. I really do. It's not that I'm greedy, but it would be nice to have enough for all of the things that I needed, Ya know what I'm saying?
5. Time. I wish that I had more of it. Some how it slips away from me without my ever knowing that it was there. I peel myself of bed in the morning, and the next thing that I know, it's time for bed. And what have I got to show for my day? Usually not a lot.
Well, I think that will do it for my list of complaints. Maybe next time I will write ten positive things just to make up for all of this gooble-dee-gook. We'll see.
And now it's time for bed. Work is in just a few short hours. Hopefully the neighbors will stop making noise so that I can drift away...

2 comments:

aishwarya said...

your complaint 1 is my complaint too ... if you find a solution , do share it with me ...

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
I just wanted to let you know I read your blogs. :) Good luck with work and everything!
Love ya
-H.bear