Now, this may sound really stupid...but I just need to say this. I just need to vent. Get it out of my system. Okay.... Here goes...
So I always thought that it was a little lame when guys would text to ask you out on a date. Yeah okay, get some....uh.....*ahem*...nerve. What is so hard about putting that stupid phone to your ear and making the call???
Alright... *whew*.... But, as you can tell, I have made my way past that. Clearly that doesn't upset me any longer.
No. What really fries my bacon is when guys ask you out OVER FACEBOOK! Hello!!! Why? WHY?
It's not like this has happened to me just once.... repeated offense! Now, I am not at all trying to make it sound like I get asked out a ton. Believe me, that is not the case. I just figure, if it's happened to me so much, what is like for the girls in the world that really do get asked out? Ha ha.
One last thing- Guys. When you are asking a girl out on a date HAVE A PLAN. Nothing is more aggravating than the guy asking what you you want to do. Yeah... if I really had something in mind I would have been the one to ask you out. Think about it.
Thank you. That is all.
1 comment:
HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whew. Oh, man. HAHA!
Post a Comment