Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's All About the DRESS




A few Sundays ago my sister decided that she would break out my mom's wedding dress and see if it fit her. Yeah, that was a little weird- not gonna lie. And then it was only natural that I take my turn. Naturally.
So here is the evidence. Me in my mother's gown.
It still just seems really weird to me that most of my friends are married or on their way there. Now, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that...I'm just saying that it is hard to imagine myself in that stage of life right now. I am so young. So so young. And even more immature. Ha ha. Anyway, it was fun to just goof around with my mom and my sister for the afternoon.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

so fun... i would never fit in my mom's dress if she still had it... i'm too tall. i've tried on my friends, though. the one day you'll get to be a princess (i hope anyway). :)

you win the prize for spotting the ann taylor bag... i wondered if anyone would. and you are entirely welcome to come to boston... i would love to have you!

Mandi said...

that looks fun though! My wedding dress was not mine, so I wont have one for ireland to try on or wear. Oh well, all the more fun of getting to go pick one out. uh.....what am I talking about? She has A loooooooong time before that. seems how she is 8 months old! lol well it was a fun thought.... for like half a second, now I will go back to worrying about, diapers, teeth, and crawling!!