Friday, August 22, 2008

Band Tee Time!

As I was through all of my clothes to get packing for the move, I realized that I have a just a few Beatles shirts. And McDonalds shirts.... but that is a tale for another day, I'm afraid. I thought that it would be kind of fun to post some of the shirts that I have for this amazing band. Yes, yes, YES! I wasn't able to find all of them. I don't know how I lost them.... I guess I have a gift for that kind thing.
Here goes....

Abbey Road. No collection would be complete without it.

Revolver. Very classy. (I'm actually wearing this shirt now. ha ha. Funny)

I must admit that this is a favorite. Don't tell the others.

Ooh. Also a favorite. A Hard Days Night. The shirt is not as weird as the movie. ha ha.

Maybe this one is my favorite. Oh! How could I pic just one favorite? It's like picking through my children. ha ha. Yeah.... not really, but you get the idea.
The ya have it! My clothes.....

1 comment:

Mandi said...

dude, those are pretty sweet!