Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blah Blah BLEH

I know that it has been a little while since I last posted, so I thought that I would say a little something now. Unfortunately, I don't have anything too exciting to report. I haven't gone on any grand adventures. Meh, what can you do, right? So.... I thought that I woulg just ramble on and on about nothing. After all, it's one of my favorite pastimes.
So.... first for the rambling- I am very upset with my computer. If it were a child. I would ground it. Also, I think that I would give it a good spankin.... cause I am pretty dang mad. (Gosh, I really hope that I don't sound like a violent wahoo). You see, I had to write this e-mail for the girls in the presidency of the IWA chapter that I am in cause we have got some meetings going on this week that they should probably hear about. Yeah, so I took all this time writing this long e-mail with all of the info in it. AND THEN my computer decided to have a coniption fit. It had the "Not responding" message on the top bar. That pretty much meant death for the e-mail. So exited out of that window and opened a new one. RETYPED the entire thing, which took forever. AND THEN my computer just died. Turned off without warning. I have no idea what happened. I think that probably just got too hot or something. But that doesn't change that fact that the e-mail is now gone. And the horrible thing is that it didn't happen till I was like finished with it. Bah. I was so frustrated cause it was in the wee hours of the morning. I wanted to throw my computer against the wall (Let's just blame that on the late hour).... but instead I just cried. Much more prodictive. Bleh.
Another thing that I think that I will just touch on- Why must the doors of the apartment be locked anytime that I set foot outside? And of course it's only the times that I have NO key. Also, I don't really understand why the deadbolt must be locked during the day..... Hmmm. Oh well, I guess. Maybe I am the weird one for not understanding. But there ya have it.
So, my friends, these are my random thoughts and wonderings for the day. I hope that you have enjoyed yourself. If you haven't..... well, I can't say that I blame you. Perhaps I will post something absolutely wonderful next time to make up for this one.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

oh for sad. I hate things like that! grrrr. dumb (but sometimes wonderful) computers. *dramatic sigh*