I know this is like the most boring thing to blog about, but I think that I will just do a quick update on life. Yeah, I know... I know. You guys just wandered to my blog for some high quality entertainment. *sigh* I will just have to go and do something exciting so that I have something cool to share. :)
Anyway... Here we go:
At present I am not feeling all too well. I have a very sore throat. I am super congested and EVERYTHING hurts. Ugghh. Feel free to send your pity. My life is so rough. ha ha. Really though, it is pretty frustrating that I have been getting sick so often. I used to never get sick!
Also- Last weekend was the YSA Spiritual Summit. It was a grand time to be had by all. I wasn't able to make it everything unfortunately. I think that I would have enjoyed myself a little more, had I been able to. But there you have it. Summit was cool. It's always something that I look forward to.
Ooh, I haven't mentioned that I have a new job! I am quite excited about that. Once I get past this week, I think that I will more excited to work there. This week I will be at Kneaders everyday, plus I have to make it up to Logan a few times to get some training in. Gosh, I am so tired just thinking of the fun that I am going to have.
Okay, so this isn't really a happening... but with all of the driving that I have been having to do as of late, I decided that I would listen to a book on tape. So far I have read/listened to Anne of Green Gables. I am almost done with Anne of Avonlea. Next I will be working on Anne of the Island. It makes driving much more enjoyable. And I can't believe that I have never read those books before. They are so cute!
In other news, My time in Logan is almost here. I will be moving up there next week. Hmm. Yeah, I am pretty excited, I will admit. I must also admit that there a part of me that is not quite as thrilled. It's nothing really. Just something in the pit of my stomach. I don't know what I'm so worried about though.... things will be great, I'm sure.
The last bit of news that I have is that my little bro took a spill while riding his bike today. I feel so bad. He scrapped up his face, his hands, his legs. Poor guy. I will have to post some pics or something.
Well... there ya have it. My life in a nut shell. If any of you actually read this, good for you. You are pretty much the best. I hope that this isn't stuff that everybody has already heard and already knows about. Hmmm. Oh well. Tootaloo!
2 comments:
I absolutely adore Anne of Green Gables. I'm glad you do, too.
I am sending my pity over right away.... :)I hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment