
A little Kleenex fun for every occasion!

Chewbaca Tissues! Oh my gosh! This makes getting sick TOTALLY worth it! (I know I butchered his name... Oops.)

Jonah was in the belly of a whale. Now your tissues are too.

I thought that this was pretty cool. You can personalize your own box of tissues! Yeah, it's a little wierd... but think if what great gifts these would be at a wedding! ha ha. Forget those silly napkins with the couples names!

And last, but CERTAINLY not least.... Bill Shakespeare. He makes one heck of a tissue dispenser. Oh if only he could see himself now! Those years of writing really paid off. Maybe someday I could make it just this far too.....
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I believe the Chewbaca tissue dispenser is by far my favorite.
I think my favorite is the whale- so clever.
I also like the Easter Island guy.
dude. those are AWESOME. i too enjoy a good box of tissues! uh... only if it is coming out of the face of shakespeare of course! :)
I like the monkey one!
Post a Comment