Last Saturday we went to the Farmers Market. It was a most glorious occasion. I enjoyed myself TREMENDOUSLY. We saw some cool stuff, made some rad purchases... It was quite stellar. I would like to make a special note about the delicious food that there was! It was fairly early in the morning, so I wasn't too gung-ho about chowin down. But then- I saw it. The Goat Bar. I guess it's a new thing that they have at Crumb Bros. A-MAZ-ING. I do love it so. It was described to me as being like pecan pie...but in a more condensed form (if that makes any sense at all). Also, the girl said it was supposed to give you enough energy to climb mountains... like a goat. Hooray for that! Try it. Love it. Crave it. We also went to a booth for Cafe Ibis (which is so choice) and got Mexi Hot Chocolate. Ooh! It was so so so good! It has been quite a while since I have had the sweet pleasure of partaking of such delicious nectar. If, per chance, you have not had the opportunity to try said beverage, I would very much encourage you to DRINK UP!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Farmer Food
Last Saturday we went to the Farmers Market. It was a most glorious occasion. I enjoyed myself TREMENDOUSLY. We saw some cool stuff, made some rad purchases... It was quite stellar. I would like to make a special note about the delicious food that there was! It was fairly early in the morning, so I wasn't too gung-ho about chowin down. But then- I saw it. The Goat Bar. I guess it's a new thing that they have at Crumb Bros. A-MAZ-ING. I do love it so. It was described to me as being like pecan pie...but in a more condensed form (if that makes any sense at all). Also, the girl said it was supposed to give you enough energy to climb mountains... like a goat. Hooray for that! Try it. Love it. Crave it. We also went to a booth for Cafe Ibis (which is so choice) and got Mexi Hot Chocolate. Ooh! It was so so so good! It has been quite a while since I have had the sweet pleasure of partaking of such delicious nectar. If, per chance, you have not had the opportunity to try said beverage, I would very much encourage you to DRINK UP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ang you make me laugh so hard! " I have had the sweet pleasure of partaking of such delicious nectar." lol
The farmer's market ROCKS MY WORLD! Hallelujah.
Post a Comment