Friday, September 12, 2008

I want CANDY.....

Tonight after I got off work Ashley and I accompanied some friends to their crib to watch a movie. It's called Ballet Shoes. The original reason that we even thought to watch it was because it has Emma Watson (Hermione... from Harry Potter). Yes, well- It was quite a delightful movie. It was. I laughed.... I cried.....But, I mostly just laughed. Oh gosh...
Anyway, so we got home at about midnight-fifteen and I was STARVING. Rice cakes just don't replace meals as well as you would hope. So I decided that I would grab a little something-something. Bread and Ragu, the dinner of champions. Then after "dinner" I decided that I needed some serious lovin, aka- Dessert! So I grabbed my rootbeer frosting and a huge bag of Starbursts. Yeah... I have just realized what a sad and pathetic creature I am. I.... can't......stop.......eating......sugar! My stomach is pretty much yelling at me (gosh, it's growling is like when my father snores. Scary. ) and I still keep going. Bah!
Oh... Dear................................. I just.... hit that wall. Things are getting slow and blurry. I know that this post is really about nothing. I just thought that I would post it and keep my fingers busy.
Good night, all!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

mmmmm, candy. sorry. drooling every where!! I just want some cotton candy and sour candy, and perhaps anything else that is "so horrible". lol