Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall is SWELL

Fall is my favorite season. Hands down. The crunchy leaves. The taste in the air. EVERYTHING. I thought that I would list a few reasons that I think that fall is the tops. Here goes:

CORN MAZES! This year was the first time that I have ever been to any corn mazes... but the two times that I have gone have been absolutely wonderful. Also- Corn rocks.

THE PUMPKIN WALK!
This is a wonderful tradition here in Logan in which there are scenes set up using pumpkins in different ways. No Halloween season is complete without a trip there!

PERFECT WEATHER FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES!
I have had the opportunity to do many awesome/stellar things outside. Example: I have beeb able to go on a few bike rides and not die of heat!
There are oh-SO many examples. I just thought that I would name that one.




In conclusion, Fall rocks. It is most choice. I love it.

2 comments:

fezzik said...

I also love all these things. The end.

Jess said...

you do look fantastic on that bike.