Wednesday, November 05, 2008

HELP!

Attention readers!
I need ideas for the upcoming IWA dance!
The theme is "I Need a Hero"! This means that we'll be dressing up as super heroes! Yay! I am SO excited! I LOVE to dress up! My problem is just that I have lame ideas. Everybody leave me all of the super heroes that you can think of!
The dance is next Friday... so I don't have too much time to prepare! Bah!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

wait are you serious? Isn't it a given you should be batman?????????

Marisa said...

You could always just buy red shirts and iron on the incredibles logo

Jess said...

umm.. i was a domino's superhero on halloween.. my slogan was "solving world hunger one pizza at a time".. now, domino's won't let you use their uniforms, but you can go more general to just pizza.. yeah?

Anonymous said...

I highly doubt all your ideas are lame! At least you have a date...I'm still working on that! As for super heroes: Batman,spiderman,superman, ironman (maybe...?), cleaningman,the hulk? ;), uh.... particle man? wonderwoman! then there are the x-men. Hmmm, did this help? I think you should be zorro! yeah!

Anonymous said...

You could be wonderwoman, watch Spice World for costume ideas!?!?!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Captain underpants!! (its from a comic series)

fezzik said...

I think you should dress up as yourself because you're my hero any day of the week. ;)

AngieDoodle said...

You make me so happy.